Sunday, January 1, 2012

YA Books Coming Out in January 2012

At the beginning of every year, I'll be doing a blog post about the YA books coming out in that month that I'm anticipating! Let's go!

Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (Goodreads | Amazon)
January 31, 2012

Cinder by Marissa Meyer (Goodreads | Amazon)
January 3, 2012

Everneath by Brodi Ashton (Goodreads | Amazon)
January 24, 2012

A Million Suns by Beth Revis (Goodreads | Amazon)
January 10, 2012

Hallowed by Cynthia Hand (Goodreads | Amazon)
January 17, 2012



What books are you excited for in January? Let me know! 

:-)

~Brad




1 comment:

  1. Great list! Can't wait to read these. Love the cover for EVERNEATH. Wishing you a Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad