Tuesday, February 7, 2012

YA Novels Coming Out This Week: February 7

Here's a list of the YA novels coming out this week!:

 Dead to You - Lisa McMann

 The Wood Queen - Karen Mahoney
Book Two in The Iron Witch Trilogy

In Too Deep - Amanda Grace

 Born Wicked - Jessica Spotswood
Book One in the Cahill Witch Chronicles 

 The Rivals - Daisy Whitney
Book Two in the Mockingbirds series

 The One That I Want - Jennifer Echols 

 Two Truths and a Lie - Sara Shepard
Book Three in The Lying Game series

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, there's some good books coming out this week! I'm especially excited for Born Wicked. I'm actually going to an author signing in a few weeks, and Jessica Spotswood is going to be there, so I'm going to have her sign my book! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad