Sunday, September 18, 2011

Just an Update :-)

Hey guys.

I haven't been on my blog in awhile.

A few things have been going on in my life. I've been busy with school and other things, along with reading books. Here's some books that I've read over the course of two weeks that I won't be writing individual reviews about.

Dead Rules - Randy Russell (4.5/5)
The Hero of 1,000 Years - Christine E. Schuzle (4.5/5)
Heroes Reunited - Christine E. Schuzle (5/5)
Heroes of the Dove - Christine E. Schuzle (5/5)
The Secret Sister & The Silver Knight - Christine E. Schuzle (5/5)
An Abundance of Katherines - John Green (5/5)

Dead Rules took me about three days to read, while the Christine E. Schuzle novels are super quick to read and took only like a day to read, and An Abundance of Katherines took maybe three days.

I also got a new puppy on September 11! It's a miniature dachshund. His colors are red and white, and he's so sweet. He loves everybody :-)

But that's my excuse for not being around for so long! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad