Top Ten Tuesday is a meme originally started by The Broke and The Bookish!
This week is a rewind week, meaning that we could choose whatever TTT topic we want. I saw Katie @ Katie's Book Blog choose Books I Feel Like Everyone (But Me) Has Read, and I thought it was a great topic to talk about! Here are my choices!
1. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green: I'm not into contemporaries, and I just never felt the urge to pick up this book. But I've heard amazing things about this book, like how it's "life changing" and "the best book ever", but I still haven't read it. Don't hate me, please.
2. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: I'm sure at least a few of you have gasped. Yes, yes, yes, I have not read the Vampire Academy series. Again, this one has gotten rave reviews, yet I haven't picked it up.
3. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare: I feel like a lot of people have probably shunned me by now. I did try it, got 150 pages in, and stopped it, because I wasn't in the mood for it. But I do want to try it again. Especially since the movie is coming out next year.
4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald: With the movie coming out next year, I feel compelled to read this. Some people have said that this is their favorite book, and I'll be honest, I have no idea what this book is about. I'll give it a try though.
5. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore: I really want to check this one out. I've heard mixed reviews about this series, but it seems that almost everybody has read this.
6: Matched by Ally Condie: I should have read this such a long time ago. I plan to read it soon (hopefully this month!), but yet, I haven't.
7: Firelight by Sophie Jordan: Everybody has recommended this to me. And I've heard that this is becoming a movie, so I better read it soon!
8: Legend by Marie Lu: Again, it seems like everyone has read this book! I've heard fantastic things about this dystopian, and I do want to read it very soon. Especially before PRODIGY comes out.
9: Unwind by Neal Shusterman: Since UnWholly has come out, everybody is raving and loving this series. I definitely need to jump on the bandwagon with this series!
10: The Iron King by Julie Kagawa: Gosh, I feel like everybody is going to hate on me for not having read this yet! A lot of people love it, but some people don't care for it, which I guess is the reason I haven't read it yet. I can't wait to read this series though!
So yes, that is my ten picks! Make sure to do a Top Ten Tuesday today!