Sunday, December 11, 2011

New Things Are Coming!

So I've basically like abandoned this blog.

But not anymore!

2012 is going to be the year of Brad's Blog (for me anyways). I have planned out a blog post every day starting January 1, 2012 to March 31, 2012 so far!

I'm having surgery done on my feet in late January, and I'll be homebound from school (I'll go into detail about the surgery on the day of my surgery because I'm scheduling a blog post; I'll give you a hint of what will happen: it's on my feet and they're going to fuse two bones into one, add a bone graph and stretch my heel cord).

I'm really excited to start blogging again, and hopefully, every day in 2012!

See you all on January 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad