Sunday, January 1, 2012

My New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year's!

This New Year's I want to accomplish two goals in my reading.

This year, I read 210+ books. When I saw that my face was like: :-O
I've having surgery done soon (I have a post set all about the surgery), and I'll be home a lot from school. I'll be on Homebound, where the teachers come to me and give me homework. So, I'll only be focused on a few things for the majority of 2012: my blog, homework, and reading.

But, I want to keep it very simple this year. I want to read 100 books this year. If I can get more than 100, cheers to me! But, I felt under pressure this year to finish books. I don't know why though. So this year, I'm keeping it simple.

Finally, I want do a lot more with my blog. I'm talking a lot. I can't wait for 2012 to be here so I can share all my ideas with you!

I hope everybody has a very happy 2012 year! 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, 210 books? That's impressive! I hope everything goes well with your surgery, and I'm excited to see what you'll do with your blog this year! I'm also trying to read 100 books this year, I hope we'll accomplish it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad