Friday, August 3, 2012

Liebster Blog Award!

So I was nominated for the Liebster Blog Award by Carson @ Reader with Voice! Thank you so much, Carson! 

"Award winners share 11 facts about themselves, answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger who tagged them, come up with 11 of their own questions and tag 11 more bloggers with the award." 
-The Headless Owl Blog

My 11 Facts:
1) I'm fourteen years old and I'm about to have a foot surgery
2) My favorite book of 2012 so far is Incarnate by Jodi Meadows (FANTASTIC. BOOK.)
3) My favorite genre of music is pop
4) I have two dogs: Max: a cockapoo and Ollie: a dachshund. 
5) I really don't like celery. Nasty.
6) I love to sing and act. I've been in loads of plays at a professional theatre in my state.
7) I'm part of a collab channel on YouTube called BookishDays (click on the name to go to the channel). I post my videos on Sunday! :D
8) I seriously hope that the Gone series by Michael Grant becomes a movie or TV show. It deserves to be a movie or TV show.
9) I'm addicted to ordering books off of Amazon.
10) My most anticipated novel for the rest of 2012 is a tie between What's Left of Me by Kat Zhang, Alice in Zombieland by Gena Showalter and Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes!

Carson's Questions:

1) What's your least favorite book cover?
Shades of Earth by Beth Revis

2) What is the first book you remember reading?
Junie B. Jones and the Smelly School Bus by Barbara Park. I was addicted to that series!

3) What is a book you feel you will never read?
Probably Fifty Shades of Grey by E. L. James

4) What's your current favorite song?
Good Time by Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen! :D

5) Have you been to any author signings?
ONE. Haha. I'm most likely going to Southern Festival of Books and Y'all Fest, so I'll get some books signed there if I go. I went to an Amy Plum and Myra McEntire book signing! :D

6) Do you play an instrument?
Yes! I play the piano and I love it! 

7) Do you listen to music while you read?
I get distracted kind of easily when other things are going around me, so no. I wish I could though.

8) Do you like bacon?
Heck yes! :D

9) Do you separate your TBR books or put them on the same shelf?
On my shelf, my books are organized alphabetically by author's last name. So they're all on the same shelf. 

10) Who is your least favorite male FEMALE love interest?
I changed this question to fit me. I really do not like Bella Swan (from Twilight, obviously) or Mia Price (from Struck by Jennifer Bosworth). Those characters annoyed the crap out of me. Just . . . no.

But for who I think is wrong for a female protagonist, Aspen from The Selection by Kiera Cass is probably one of the worst characters I've read about. He's just such a jerk to her. 

11) Who is your least favorite female character?
Because I changed the question above, I'll choose different characters this time. I'm choosing Mattie from Slide by Jill Hathaway. Mattie is the main character, Vee's, little sister and she just bugged me so much. And she did something pretty bad to another character, which added more annoyance to this character.

MY QUESTIONS:
1) What's your favorite book of 2012 so far?
2) What's your least favorite book of 2012 so far?
3) What author do you want to meet the most?
4) If you could choose two authors to write a book together, who would they be?
5) What book do you want to be seen made into a movie?
6) What place do you want to travel to the most?
7) Do you read e-books? Do you prefer them over physical books?
8) What do you love and hate to admit it?
9) Which book made you cry?
10) What's your favorite cover of 2012?
11) What's your least favorite cover of 2012?

WHO I TAG:


Thanks for tagging me, Carson! It was so much fun to do this! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad