Monday, July 25, 2011

Musing Mondays (1)

Musing Mondays is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading.


The week's musing asks... Do you need to have your owned books out where you can see them, or are you okay with them being stored away?


Yes! I love to see them on bookshelves with their spines next to each other. I couldn't stand the thought of my books being stored away!

I basically have two bedrooms in my house for me. I have one that I use to stay in when I was little, but now I have a bigger bedroom right outside the old bedroom. My new bedroom has the bookshelf with my favorite books on it, and in my old bedroom, there are three bookshelves with books on them such as Twilight and The Giver.

Be sure to do the Musing Mondays, and leave your link over at Should Be Reading!

4 comments:

  1. I hate it that my books have overflowed into my garage, but it's the space I've got and they don't seem to be getting hurt out there. All of my more prized books are inside on shelves.


    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  2. so many books...so little space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm seriously thinking of turning the guest room into bookshelves.

    Here's my MM: http://diannehartsocksalex.wordpress.com/alexs-blogs/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arlee Bird: I agree with you. If you only have a little space in your house, you might as well put your favorites and prized books on your shelf! :-)

    Caite: Agreed! :)

    diannehartsock: That's a great idea! I really want what I call a "Beauty and the Beast Library". Like in Beauty and the Beast, how the beast has just a huge room filled with books, I want one of those! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad