Friday, July 22, 2011

My Latest Amazon Order!

Hey! So I just placed an Amazon order for the month of August (and one book that came out in June). I really wanted to get Mundahlia by RJ Gonzales.


I promise I'll get it RJ! If you haven't heard of it, look it up on Goodreads! It sounds amazing! The reason I didn't get it is because it's not out yet!


I also have two pre-orders of books that haven't came in yet.


Supernaturally (July 26, 2011)




Wolfsbane (July 26, 2011)




But here's the order I just placed!


Imaginary Girls






Chain Reaction (August 16)




Bloodlines (August 23)




Sweetly (August 23)




Fury (August 30, 2011)




Expect a review of Hourglass sometime during the weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Aww :D *hugs* Thank you so much! and major props for Chain Reaction!!! haha That one of the books I HAVE to get on the release date! Heck all the books you chose look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad