Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (1)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

 Trial by Fire by Jennifer Lynn Barnes


  • Devon's suggestion was enough to make me switch my gaze from the new girl to him.
  • The closest I could come to ordering him to do anything was threatening him to decapitate him if he didn't stop singing The Best of ABBA at the top of his lungs, and even that was mostly futile. 
Leave your Teaser Tuesday over at Should Be Reading!

4 comments:

  1. Ha, I liked the part about singing the best of ABBA.
    My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesdays-rules-of-civility-by-amor-towles.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I admit it, I probably would threaten the same thing *sheepish grin* Great teaser!!

    Here's mine: http://sinnfulbooks.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday_25.html

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great teaser. Really need to read Raised By Wolves.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/teaser-tuesday-29.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad