Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday (24): Infinite by Jodi Meadows

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine!

This week, I am eagerly waiting on...



INFINITE (INCARNATE, #3) - JODI MEADOWS
Expected Publication Date: January 28, 2014
Publisher: Katherine Tegen Books (Harper)

To avoid spoilers for anyone who hasn't started this series (which, if you haven't, you are CRAZY), I will post the synopsis to book one, Incarnate.

NEWSOUL
Ana is new. For thousands of years in Range, a million souls have been reincarnated over and over, keeping their memories and experiences from previous lifetimes. When Ana was born, another soul vanished, and no one knows why.

NOSOUL
Even Ana's own mother thinks she's a nosoul, an omen of worse things to come, and has kept her away from society. To escape her seclusion and learn whether she'll be reincarnated, Ana travels to the city of Heart, but its citizens are afraid of what her presence means. When dragons and sylph attack the city, is Ana to blame?

HEART
Sam believes Ana's new soul is good and worthwhile. When he stands up for her, their relationship blooms. But can he love someone who may live only once, and will Ana's enemies—human and creature alike—let them be together? Ana needs to uncover the mistake that gave her someone else's life, but will her quest threaten the peace of Heart and destroy the promise of reincarnation for all?

Jodi Meadows expertly weaves soul-deep romance, fantasy, and danger into an extraordinary tale of new life.

~

If you don't know, Incarnate is my favorite book of all time, and the sequel, Asunder, is just as amazing! So obviously, I am dying (and I literally mean, dying) for the third and final book, Infinite! But I'm so sad to let this series go - I just don't want to! I am positive that this conclusion will be fantastic, and while I'll be sad it's over, I am anticipating this book like nobody's business! I need this book, like, yesterday!

I WANT NEED THIS BOOK SO SO SO BAD.

What are you waiting on this week?

2 comments:

  1. I have the first book in this series and I really need to catch up. I see it everywhere !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVED Incarnate last year but have yet to read Asunder... BUT I'M DYING TO! I have it on my eReader but also really just want it in hardback, because of the beautiful cover! Infinite's cover is AMAZING. I'm hopefully going to do a reread of Incarnate soon and then read Asunder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad