Monday, July 8, 2013

#YEAHYA Announcement: Nashville Official Blogger Tour Stop

Calling all Nashville book lovers! Today, I'm here to announced that #YeahYA Harlequin Author Tour! I'm so thrilled that some wonderful authors will be stopping by Nashville, and I hope that you can come!

Who Will Be There?








  •  Julie Kagawa - author of The Iron Fey series (The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, The Iron Queen, The Iron Knight, and The Iron Legends), The Call of the Forgotten series (The Lost Prince and upcoming The Iron Traitor), and the Blood of Eden series (The Immortal Rules, The Eternity Cure, and the upcoming The Forever Song)
  • Aimee Carter - author of the Goddess series (The Goddess Test, The Goddess Hunt, Goddess Interrupted, The Goddess Legacy, and The Goddess Inheritance) and the upcoming Blackcoat Rebellion Chronicles (book one, Pawn, will be out November 26!)
  • Karen Ann Hopkins - author of the Temptation series (Temptation and Belonging)














Where Will It Be?

These awesome authors will have the event at...

Books-A-Million #662
6718 Charlotte Pike
Nashville, Tennessee 37209

(615) 352-5154



I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am for this event! I love all of Julie Kagawa's books; The Iron Fey series is such an epic journey, and the Blood of Eden series is a post-apocalyptic vampire story! Who wouldn't love that?! Aimee Carter's Greek re-telling series is one of a kind - they're marvelous! And Karen Ann Hopkins's contemporary is like none other! I can't wait to meet these authors and hopefully see some fellow Tennessee bloggers there as well!

If you see me, come say hi! I love meeting bookish people! Can't wait for the #YeahYA Author Fest!


Check out the other stops!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad