Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I haven't made a blog post in almost a month!

Hello everybody.

I've haven't been around on my blog for almost a month now. I've started back to school and I guess that's sort of my excuse for not being around.

But, this month has been a great reading month for me! I won't do reviews for them, but I will list them below and put their ratings:

Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (5/5)
A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin (5/5)
A Storm of Swords by George R.R. Martin (4.5/5)
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead (5/5)
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford (5/5)
Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles (4/5)
The Help by Kathryn Stockett (4/5)
Violet Fury by Richard Denney (5/5)
Burned by Ellen Hopkins (5/5)
Sweetly by Jackson Pearce (5/5)

I will start making more blog posts on my blog. :-)

- Brad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad