Saturday, August 6, 2011

Review: The Lost Heiress by Catherine Fisher

Click here to go to this book's Goodreads page

The second installment in the Relic Master quartet!

Even though Tasceron and its Emperor have fallen, there is a rumor that the heiress to the throne still lives. If so, her life is in grave danger, especially from the Watch. Galen and Raffi must race to find and protect her.



I love visiting Anara when I read the Relic Master series! I think I liked The Lost Heiress over The Dark City


With the fallen Emperor in Tasceron, the stakes are high and the throne of the heiress, the Watch are all over everybody.


I don't want to say much about The Lost Heiress, since it is a sequel, but I do recommend this series! It's not amazing, but it's still a great novel!


The Lost Heiress:
Published: June 14, 2011 (originally published February 4, 1999)
Format: US Hardcover
Publisher: Dial
Average Rating: 4.19 stars
Page Count: 384 pages


Sequel: The Hidden Coronet 




Rating: 4/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad