Monday, August 1, 2011

Musing Mondays (2)

Musing Mondays is hosted over at Should Be Reading! This weeks muse is...


As a book blogger, does reading others’ blogs spark ideas for what to write on your own?


Absolutely! I love reading blogs and seeing what people write. Their pros and cons of a book or of anything always influences me to think about other things about maybe why I liked a book, or why I didn't like a book. I'm always open to other things and I always enjoy reading what people say. :-)


Leave your link to your Musing Mondays so I can check it out!

2 comments:

  1. Very true :)

    Here's mine:
    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/08/musing-mondays.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that you can find a lot to love...and sometimes not love...on others blogs but I think most of all it is important to stay true to your own idea and vision.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad