Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top Ten Authors On My Auto-Buy List

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish!

Here are the top ten authors on my auto-buy list: {in no particular order!}





1. J.K. Rowling - Harry Potter and The Casual Vacancy
Obviously, right? I haven't read The Casual Vacancy, but anything that J.K. Rowling writes has to be on my bookshelf.

2. Amanda Hocking -  The Trylle Trilogy, Watersong series, and My Blood Approves
I'm sure you all know by now that Amanda Hocking is one of my absolute favorite authors of all time. Anything that she writes is a must have for me. CANNOT wait for Elegy

3. Ruta Sepetys - Between Shades of Gray and Out of the Easy
I loved both of her novels, and I can't wait to see what she comes up with the next! I'm sure it'll be brilliant.

4. Beth Revis -  The Across the Universe trilogy
I adored the AtU trilogy (so sad it's over!), but I've heard that she is working on a new project, and I'm sure it'll be just as fantastic as Across the Universe! Can't wait to see what she writes next!

5. Leigh Bardugo - The Grisha Trilogy
Shadow and Bone and Siege and Storm are my absolute favorite books of 2013, and I am so stoked for Ruin and Rising! She has built such a fantastic world, and I am very excited to see what her next projects are.

6. Michael Grant - The Gone series and BZRK
The Gone series is one of my favorite series ever, and BZRK is very unique as well. I hope he does more dystopian/post-apocalyptic books in the future.

7. Jodi Meadows - The Newsoul trilogy
I've said it many times, but Incarnate is my favorite book of all time, so anything that Jodi Meadows writes, I have to buy! Love the world-building and characters and gah!

8. Brodi Ashton - The Everneath trilogy
Everneath was exciting and fast-paced, and I think it would be interesting to see some more Greek mythology from her! Really, whatever else she writes, it's a must-buy for me.

9. Stefan Bachmann - The Peculiar
The Peculiar was wonderful. I would love to see some more MG from him, but I've also heard that his next project is YA; can't wait for that one either!

10. Jackson Pearce - As You Wish, Fairytale Re-telling series, Purity
Jackson Pearce is in the very-high list of my favorite authors ever. Anything that she writes, it is a total auto-buy! Plus, her next novel, Cold Spell, comes out on my birthday! Woohoo!


Did you do a TTT post? I'd love to see it; leave links in the comments!








3 comments:

  1. There are quite a few authors on here that I have heard so much about but havent gotten a chance to read their books, I wish I had the time to read everything I wanted to. I do agree with JK Rowling and Amanda Hocking! Jodi is pretty good too =]

    Check out my list if you would like..

    http://stegosaurusrawr.blogspot.com/2013/02/top-ten-authors-on-my-auto-buy-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun list! Our lists overlap by one :) Guess who?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just got the Out of Easy audiobook, with this reccomendation I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad