Monday, April 1, 2013

Fantastic Five {MARCH}


Welcome to my Fantastic Five post for March, in which I tell you the top five books that I read in the month of March!

Read from March 28 to 29, 2013




5. The Crown of Embers (Fire and Thorns, #2) - Rae Carson

I love my high fantasy so much, and the Fire and Thorns trilogy is the best high fantasy series I've read. I thought that The Girl of Fire and Thorns was great... The Crown of Embers just knocked it out of the ballpark! The stakes are raised so much higher, and wow, Rae Carson can do no wrong with fantasy. I can't wait for The Bitter Kingdom!








Read from March 7 to 8, 2013





4. A Touch Menacing (Touch, #3) - Leah Clifford

An amazing conclusion to a stellar series! This is a trilogy where each book is better than the previous, and A Touch Menacing is a gripping, powerful and incredible third and final novel; I'm so sad to see this series go, but it ended so well! And that ending... my mind is blown. I totally didn't see that coming!








Read from March 9 to 11, 2013





3. Fear (Gone, #3) - Michael Grant

The Gone series is my favorite series of all time, and Fear is definitely an amazing addition to this ever epic series! Darkness is everywhere in this book, and I do have to say that this was the darkest book of the series! Grant's imagination ran wild with this book, and I LOVED it!








Read from March 17 to 18, 2013




2. Prodigy (Legend, #2) - Marie Lu

I read both Legend and Prodigy in March, and my only question is, WHY IN THE WORLD DID I WAIT SO LONG TO READ THESE BOOKS?! These are some of the best dystopian novels I've ever read, and Prodigy is a fantastic and epic sequel. So much more action and character development, plus more world-building! And after that ending, I am shattered. I cannot wait for Champion! (especially since it comes out on my birthday!)








AND MY #1 BOOK OF MARCH IS...

Read from March 23 to 24, 2013






1. The Madman's Daughter (Madman, #1) - Megan Shepherd 

Words cannot even begin to describe how truly amazing The Madman's Daughter is! The haunting and eerie atmosphere, the stunning characters, the weird and freaky crap on the island - every single bit of this novel worked for me. I absolutely adore it so much. It is fantastic. I need the sequel so bad!











What were your favorite books of the month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I read every comment and truly appreciate them. I would love to hear your thoughts! If you leave a comment, I'll be sure to leave a comment back on your blog ASAP! -Brad